Melissa Burkheimer, your podcast host, is interviewed by Kira Hug, Conversion Copywriter and co-host of The Copywriter Club podcast. Learn how Melissa started her business, how she got clients, how she transitioned from serving local businesses to working with people online and what you can expect when you listen to this podcast.
Here’s what we cover during episode 001:
- Why she got the inspiration to start this podcast for designers
- The biggest lesson she learned while in Design School
- Hear how Melissa first got clients when she first started her business
- Listen to the story about how she transitioned from working with local clients to creating sales pages for the “big names” in the online industry
- Why she stood out amongst other designers and how designers can steal her strategy and get more referrals
- What she thinks about the future of design and what you can expect from this podcast
Like what you heard?
Click here to subscribe + leave a review on iTunes.
Click here to join the free community!