Never struggle with pricing your projects again. Create a project pricing system so you never struggle with pricing your projects again.
“What Should I Charge” is one of the most commonly asked questions I get when I mentor designers.
- Remember that your price is your price, and my price is my price because we’re all at different levels of experience.
- When I first started out, I charged $20 per hour
- The reality of charging $20 per hour, but it wasn’t enough
- I knew I needed to raise my rates, but I had no idea if my new clients would pay my rates
- Learn my method for calculating what to charge by the project
- How to know when to charge by the hour or by the project
- How to make sure your projects are profitable if you outsource your design work
- Listen to my script for telling clients that you’re raising your prices
- How I raised my prices in my business
- Learn how often you should raise your prices and what to do when someone wants to negotiate
Like what you heard?