Grow your design business by getting clients the old-fashioned way – by simply reaching out and asking. Listen for email scripts, where to find potential clients and strategies for standing out.
Here’s your system for getting clients now:
- Determine how much money you need/want to make each month.
- Using your current project rates, decide how many clients/projects you need to hit your goals.
- Determine what kind of clients you want to work with and what traits they have.
- Make a list of 20 potential clients. Think about past clients, present clients, people who have said “I need your services!” and people who could make an intro.
5. Next, determine your outreach strategy. You can send the an email, create a video, send a gift, invite them to have coffee, show up at a networking event you know they’ll be attending,
After you’re done with the outreach to the first 20 clients, repeat the process until you have as many clients as you want. Download your new clients process map here.
Like what you heard?