This is the first of a series I’m doing where I show off my students and bring them on to talk about their genius, and their story of success. Today I’m excited to speak with my first ever design mentee, Shaundra Howard, who is a designer and launch strategist.
Here’s what we cover:
- Who Shaundra is as an entrepreneur in the online space and who she serves
- Where she was at in her business before we worked together
- The type of design work she did when she first got started
- Why she loves to say no to projects that aren’t a good fit
- How she tripled her revenue in 2018!!! YASSS!
- How she shifted her focus to services that had a direct effect on revenue producing activity
- How designers can add launch services into their suite of offerings
- What to look for a mentor
Like what you heard?
Click here to get on the waitlist for The Design Business Accelerator