Meg Casebolt is an SEO specialist, digital strategist and founder of Megabolt Digital.
She helps female entrepreneurs succeed online by helping them get found on Google then turning readers into customers, all by using custom strategies that fit them better than Catwoman’s suit (without the wedgie).
Here’s what we cover during episode 054:
- How Meg and I got to meet and hug IRL at Sage Polaris and Tarzan Kay’s event a few weeks ago and why meeting people IRL in your community is awesome
- The story behind how Meg wrote grants at her full-time job to teach herself how to design
- How she became known in her circles as a designer, and how her first client came to her from a classmate from first grade
- How she focused on print and web design projects when she first got started on her business
- The hourly rate Meg charged when she first got started
- Why she thinks clients should charge by the project and not by the hour
- How Meg pivoted from being a Jane of all trades (design) and switched to offering SEO services exclusively
- Why you don’t have to work with every client who comes on your way
- How she packaged her SEO services when she first started offering them
- The story behind Meg’s super hero SEO branding
- The SEO services she offers today and what she charges for those offers
- Tips for designers who want to use Google ads in their business
- How designers can start to incorporate SEO services into their current packages
- Meg’s free SEOctober Challenge details (you get points and prizes for completing lessons!)
- How Meg uses MemberVault in her business, and why she loves it
- How Meg works as a subcontractor for web designers who don’t want to offer SEO services themselves
- Why Meg wants people to realize that SEO doesn’t have to be hard
- What Meg’s work schedule looks like each week
Like what you heard?
Some of these links may be affiliate links, which means I may receive a referral fee if you buy a program using my link. I’d never promote a program or service from someone I didn’t know, love and trust!