On today’s episode, I’m going to talk to you all about testimonials an how to get them in your business.
- Why I love testimonials – especially for designers
- How designers can build the “ask” for testimonials into their design process
- A way to get more leads if you are a web designer
- The questions you need to ask your clients to get testimonials
- Why you shouldn’t be triggered if people don’t give you a response
- Why you should use feedback to improve your process
- Why I recommend you get written permission to use testimonials in a promotional manner
- The 3 examples of testimonials I use when I teach people how to write them
- Why testimonials are a great asset to your business
- Why I think you should need to create a testimonial results bank
- How I strategically sent samples of my work to a potential client and then she booked the project with me the very next day
Here are the questions to ask when you want to get feedback and testimonials:
- What’s the biggest bottleneck you faced before we worked together?
- What’s been the biggest benefit that you’ve experienced while working with me?
- How is your life different now than before we worked together?
- Do you have any measurable results you can share with me?
Testimonial examples (these are not real – but my friend Rachel is awesome!).
“Rachel Luna is a force of nature. Get her on your success team before her calendar fills up. I sold out my program after completing Lesson 1 in her course, and it’s the best money I’ve ever invested in myself.”
“Rachel Luna is the smartest affiliate marketer in the world and I love her shoes.”
“I was hesitant to invest at first, but I doubled my monthly revenue within 2 months of working with her because I did the work and followed her affiliate marketing strategy.”
How I styled testimonials on my mastermind sales page:
Like what you heard?
Click here to subscribe + leave a review on iTunes.
Click here to join the free community!