Andrea Jones is fiercely committed to helping businesses and podcasters build profitable communities online through simple social media solutions. She’s been featured in places like Hubspot, AWeber, and WordPress. She’s also named one of Social Report’s top marketers to follow in 2019.
As the host of the Savvy Social Podcast and the creator of SavvySocialSchool.com, Andrea is dedicated to simplifying social media through easy-to-follow courses, professional guidance, and community support. Outside of teaching and training, she spends most of her time serving her full service clients and practicing what she preaches by implementing organic social media strategies for businesses and brands that want to grow an engaged audience online.
Here’s what we cover in episode 59:
- How we got connected at Sage Polaris and Tarzan Kay’s Legendary Life event
- How Andrea first started her social media business after sharing about her life on social media
- The story about how she met her husband on YouTube
- How she got her first clients using UpWork and Fiverrr, what she charged for 1 FB post, and how she got clients using those platforms
- What her business looks like today
- The scoop behind launching her first course, her done-for-you-service, and her podcast
- What she learned about hiring once her husband left the business
- How you can use social media as a way to create connections with people
- Andrea’s rule for what not to say on social media, and what to say when making intros
- How to make a connection point with people on social media to start conversations
- Andrea’s favorite online platforms for making connections online
- Why using audio voicemails is a great way to be accessible to people who have questions
- Why writing captions and posts that show off how your design projects create a transformation
- How these types of posts can help influence the decision making process for people
- How to know how often you should post on social media
- The 4 elements of a social media sales funnel and how to create one
- How you can learn more about Andrea’s podcast, and monthly membership program
- How to look at social media, and remember to have human conversations
Like what you heard?