Chelsea Bell Eady is a student of my program, The Design Business Accelerator, went from earning $100 in business revenue to earning over $16K in design business revenue.
Here’s what we cover during this episode:
- How her confidence as a designer had taken a hit
- Even though she had interest, she wasn’t in the right frame of mind to get clients closed
- How she connected with me and how her mindset quickly shifted
- Why taking action, writing down a potential list of clients and within a week’s time she closed 3 clients
- How she transitioned her mindset and learn her exact process for reaching out to clients by focusing on the relationship
- How she builds business development into her daily routine
- How other designers can work with clients who are focused on social change
- Why design is so much bigger than just something pretty
Like what you heard?