We first met Lilah Higgins on episode 23 of the podcast, and after the episode, I noticed that she was very active on social media, and had created multiple products to help her build additional income streams. So, I invited her back to give us the scoop!
Here’s what we cover:
- The breakdown of all of the additional income streams she’s created
- Why creating these products has helped her take on less clients
- How even though she hit six figures, she was burnt out
- The difference between a network and an audience – and why knowing the difference can help you get started with creating additional income streams
- The story behind her first community that she built
- Why trying to pitch her 1:1 services to her audience didn’t work – and what she did next
- Why she thinks designers should start building their list right away – and why a 1,000 email subscribers is better than 10,000 followers
- Why personal relationships are the key to building your design business
- The products she created when she first started doing this
- The process behind how she created her Brand Blueprints
- The breakdown behind her opt ins and how her funnels work
- Her process for showing designers the process they can use to create their first funnel or and freebie
- How she breaks down her social media posts, her opt ins and sharing value
- What she thinks you should share on your personal FB page and your business page
- The scoop behind the evolution of her group coaching program, The Forge
Lilah’s free Brand from Scratch Guide
Lilah’s Group Coaching Program
Like what you heard?
Click here to subscribe + leave a review on iTunes
Click here to join the free community!