Nicole Edwards is a copywriter, designer, and brand message strategist who helps brands with personality and creative entrepreneurs tell the story that leads to the sale. From small businesses to well-known influencers, she works with hundreds of businesses helping them generate tens of thousands of leads and develop and implement the creative for 5, 6, and 7-figure launches.
Download her special gift for The Design Business Show Podcast listeners, “13 Brand Message Prompts To Tell The Story That Leads to The Sale,” at https://nicoleledwards.com/dbs.
Here’s what we covered on the episode:
- How Nicole got her start in the design world
- The first design project that Nicole worked on, and where she learned Photoshop
- Nicole’s experience working for a nonprofit and corporate wellness company
- How she met Tara Zirker, who then hired her to be her creative director
- The type of work she does while working for Tara’s Agency
- How Nicole uses FB ads in her business + tips for using FB ads in your design business
- Nicole’s tips for creating clarity in your message throughout your funnel
- The type of work that Nicole does in her business
- How Nicole got a working relationship with a social influencer and how designers can set up relationship with a social influencer to do a revenue share
- The type of projects that Nicole does for her social influencer
- Why Nicole loves project-to-project based work and how she loves people
- The story behind Nicole’s new course, The Fully Booked Brand
- Why it’s different when you launch for yourself versus doing it for your clients
- How you can get coached by Nicole inside of Successful Ads Club
- How to find out more about Nicole’s course, The Fully Booked Brand
Like what you heard?