We first met Stephenie Zamora on episode 24, and I was so fascinated by how she runs 5 businesses that I invited her back to give us the scoop!
Stephenie Zamora is an author and life coach, business and marketing strategist, designer and developer, and founder of Stephenie Zamora Media. Stephenie’s company has been merging the worlds of personal development, healing, digital media, branding, and online marketing to help individuals build purpose-driven lives and businesses for nearly a decade. Her body of work helps catalyze individuals on their healing and growth journeys so they can uncover the purpose of their path, step into who they’re here to be, and do the work they’re here to do.
She does this through five distinct brand verticals that follow a proven five-phase process and house a variety of digital media content, educational programs, inspirational and motivational products, and services to support their growth at any scale.
Here’s what we cover during episode 043:
- The breakdown of her 5 businesses, and how she helps business owners really create a business around their passions
- Why building your business around processes is the way to go
- How she was able to articulate what each brand/business does
- How her body of work has developed over the last 10 years
- How she created her first book
- How she organizes her social media for all 5 brands
- How she created different brands to serve people with different needs
- How she uses the Hero’s journey (and the breakdown of what that is)
- The scoop on the new book she’s writing
- Why you should share the content for the people who don’t engage – because they need it the most
- The story behind how she’s creating her new business, The Institute
- Stephenie’s thoughts on healing and personal growth
- More behind-the-scenes of her businesses
Like what you heard?
Click here to subscribe + leave a review on iTunes.
Click here to join the free community!